Sales and recruiting jobs can often be extremely difficult to fill because of the fact that hiring sales people that will actually provide a return on investment is not only hard, but close to impossible. The best sales people are like diamonds in the rough and one of the best ways to uncover them is to hire sales management headhunters to do the digging for you. Here are a few more facts about sales and marketing headhunters in case you are still not convinced.
1. Research has shown that, incredibly, that only 20 percent of sales leads are ever followed up. One of the best ways to raise this number is to do the best possible job when filling sales and recruiting jobs so that you end up with the best sales people for the job.
2. In another surprising statistic, 80 percent of non routine sales, that is to say those that would have happened regardless of the input of a sales person, occur only after at least five follow ups.
3. Within the selling business, experience in selling is not always the most important thing to look at in a potential hire. This is particularly important to keep in mind if you have existing sales reps who can assist in the training and mentoring of new recruits with the innate skills already present.
4. Because of the fact that the majority of what a sales rep does involves communication, this includes both written and verbal, communication, it is rather obvious that strong communication skills are ad essential trait to look for in a great salesperson.
5. Some of the qualities that help to produce the perfect and most successful sales people are completely intangible. These include traits like charisma, adaptability, confidence, and enthusiasm. These are some of the main aspects that will be present in the potential sales people a sales headhunter would look for to hire.